Do Your Research
Since 1988, Dr. Roof Atlanta has worked to raise the standards of roofing in the Atlanta market. In Georgia, there is no requirement for a roofer to obtain a roofing license. Dr. Roof goes above and beyond state requirements and has obtained a Georgia’s Contracting License. Dr. Roof replaces every roof to meet current building codes and manufacturer requirements. Dr. Roof is accredited and certified by many third-party organizations and companies. Be sure to do your research before choosing a roofing contractor. A roof is a large investment and you will need to make the right choice the first time. We know that trust is earned, and that’s why we always strive to do the job right the first time. Please check out these industry sites to verify a contractor before you use them:
- Better Business Bureau– Verify the company has been in business for at least as long as they promise to warranty your roof.
- State Board of Workers Compensation – Verify the company actually has valid insurance. Certificates of insurance can be easily doctored or falsified.
- Consumers Choice Awards – Is the roofer recognized by third-party surveying companies for excellence and commitment to its customers?
- GAF, CertainTeed, JamesHardie– Is the contractor certified by the roofing manufacturer, ensuring proper installation training and standards have been met?
- Other Site to do your research on: Customer Reviews on Kudzu.com
Dr. Roof Atlanta is proud of every roof we install, and we appreciate every customer who chooses to trust us with their project. If you have any questions that are not answered on our website, please reach out to our team by filling out a quote form or by giving us a call. We are here to serve you for all your roofing needs!
Subscribe to Dr. Roof's Blog