Winner of the Consumer Choice Award
No other award in Atlanta measures to the same extent the opinions of consumers it represents. Dr Roof Atlanta believes the award represents its success of decades of work to create a customer experience that puts the client first from the first interaction to the end product. Winners are the outcome of an in-depth, consumer assessment process that involves the gathering of unbiased consumer sentiments, gleaned from Online and Social Media sources by Advanced Symbolics International, (ASI) a leading North American AI-Driven Market Research Firm. Consumer Choice Award’s dynamic selection process produces the most sophisticated consumer-driven results available today. A method that ensures that only the most outstanding companies across North America are the winners of this prestigious award.
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with the business owner or representative, a completed application, a public records search, and secret shopping. Many companies apply to become a TrustDALE Certified company but not everyone makes the grade. Only the best companies receive the coveted certification. It all starts with the 7-Point Review Process.
The 7-Point process is as follows:
- Price: The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products. Review can be accomplished by a combination of e-mail, phone, and secret shoppers.
- Verified: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service.
- What Would Dale Do?: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. Inclusion means Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
- Consumer Experience: The TrustDale team reviews well-known as well as more specialized databases to determine patterns of customer satisfaction.
- Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance, and/or Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
- Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is requested and reviewed to ensure no patterns of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
- “$10,000 Make it Right Guarantee”™: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDALE’s $10,000 Make itRight Guarantee™.
GAF Master Elite Contractor
Dr Roof Atlanta is a Master Elite® Roofing Contractor for GAF. Master Elite® Contractor status is only offered to less than 2% of roofing contractors in North America. Those who have earned this designation have exhibited an uncompromising commitment to the highest standards in sales, service, and installation, and have pledged to ensure that each customer receives the best choice in roofing. Master Elite® Contractors are authorized to offer any GAF-enhanced limited warranty.
Before being recognized as an Elite Preferred, James Hardie considers all of the following:
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Professional Sales Approach
- Satisfactory credit report
- State Licensed
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance*
- Satisfactory background check with at least 6 past clients